Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Hilarious

Like every other Awesome flash, I'll be quoting this for months on end. Goddamnit, you hilarious person.

Super Smash Super Smash

Amazing

This is probably the best rendition of the Mario Bros that I've seen thus far. Truly amazing.

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

XDDDDD

Never eat and drink while watching this... XD

Goin Up Goin Up

Twas good, but not as fun as TtT

Toss the Turtle had me sucked into it. I got everything in one or two sittings.

This game, however, took me four days to get that final skin alone. Although seeing Fortran in a game was great, I just wasn't into this as much.

But that doesn't mean this is a bad game. Oh no, I thought it was a blast for the first hour or so. I give it an eight.

Crossblock Crossblock

Great stuff.

I really enjoyed this. Some days, I feel like a good puzzle game would be the thing to do, and this is what I'll be doing.

In other words, this game is great stuff.

djtrousdale responds:

PingPong PingPong

Pong.

The most legendary video game ever.

~NK~ "All At Once" ~NK~ "All At Once"

I don't usually listen to techno...

...like at all, but, for some reason, this song has me coming back to it time after time. I really enjoy it.

Rukkus responds:

thanks a lot sixty3zero! I'm flattered to know that this song sparks new interests in your tastes of music.

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Most excellent remix

I always love it when the song starts out with a mild tone, in this case, the eight-bit-esque sound, and then it breaks into something awesome throughout the song. This is the best remix I've heard of this song yet.

Zero Hour (2011) Zero Hour (2011)

I love metal

And this song just made me love it more.

Best generalization of the genre I've ever heard. Keep it up.

deadlyfishes responds:

You'd totally love my other stuff man. Be sure to check out my website: matthewpablo.com